- Planning Board Review + Comment: The Planning Board will review the proposal and provide comments at their meeting on Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:00 pm at Davidson Town Hall.
- Public Input Sessions #1 & #2: Feedback was collected over the course of two meetings in December 2018 and January 2019. Please see the Documents tab for a copy of the Public Input Session Reports as well as the current plan documents.
- Updated Plans: An updated master plan was received on 11/26/18. The proposal is being reviewed by Town of Davidson and Meck. County staff. For further information see the Site Info, Timeline, and Documents tabs below.
- Planning Area: Neighborhood Edge
- Project Location: This project is located to the east of Bailey Rd, north of Mayes Rd and to the west of Woodlands Trail Dr.
- Parcel IDs: 00716286, 00716206, 00716207
- Project Description: Development of a residential subdivision on approximately 24 acres including 66 units of single-family and duplex detached housing along with associated public streets and alleys. Public open space, including a park and walking trails, is being provided along Mayes Rd. and throughout the development.
- Developer: The Bayard Group
- Winter: It is anticipated that the Planning Board will review and comment on the proposal. Additional Town of Davidson and Mecklenburg County staff review will be conducted based on the revised plans. If the revised plans address all DPO criteria and outstanding issues then it is anticipated the project will be approved.
- Fall: Staff provided the Planning Board an update on the revised plans at their November meeting. Additionally, it is anticipated that a Public Input Session will be held in early December. Afterwards, a Public Input Session report will be provided by the project team and revised plans addressing resident and staff comments will be submitted.
- Late Summer: Staff provided an overview of the proposal at the Planing Board's August 27 meeting. It is anticipated a Transportation Impact Analysis will be performed in September.
- Summer: The preliminary sketch plan has been reviewed by Town of Davidson and Meck. County staff, with review comments identifying several items for clarification.
- 5/9/18: The Bayard Group submitted an master plan application, which was determined to be incomplete. A revised application was resubmitted on 5/25/18.
- Winter/Spring: The Bayard Group presented several conceptual plans for the site with staff providing feedback on how the proposed plans did/did not meet requirements.
- Late Summer/Fall: The Bayard Group began working with town staff to understand the Planning Area requirements for the site.
- Planning Board Staff Analysis: This provides an analysis of the current master plan from late January 2019 that will be reviewed by the Planning Board on Monday, January 28, 2019 at 6:00 pm at Davidson Town Hall.
- Master Plan Schematic Design - Revised: This is the current master plan from late January 2019; it reflects changes since the first and second Public Input Sessions. This document set includes only the proposed development plan - see the Initial Master Plan set below for copies of the other documents.
- Master Plan Schematic Design - Initial: This document set includes the environmental inventory, existing site conditions, and proposed development plan. The site layout has changed since this initial information was provided, but the base information contained in the environmental inventory remains the same.
- Application: This document includes basic information about the project.
- Statement of Intent: This document includes a more detailed discussion of the development proposal.
- Transportation Impact Analysis: This report was produced by a third-party consultant retained by the Town of Davidson. It includes information on potential traffic impacts of the proposed development.
- Public Input Session #1 Report: This report outlines the feedback received from the public at the meeting held on 12/13/18.
- Public Input Session #2 Report: This report outlines the feedback received from the public at the meeting held on 1/16/19.
- Ken Holbrooks, The Bayard Group
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 704-309-8094
- Colin Jenest, Cole Jenest & Stone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 704-971-4510
Staff Project Manager
- Trey Akers, Senior Planner, Town of Davidson
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 704-940-9634