Davidson Pointe. Ph. 2
In May 2020, the applicant requested an extension of the construction documents’ approval due to the pandemic.
- Planning Area: Lakeshore (per vested Master Plan)
- Project Location: 260 Bridges Farm Rd. (Iredell County)
- Parcel IDs: 46454-081-653 (Iredell County)
- Acres: +/- 2.55
- Project Description: The proposal includes 22 single-family detached homes fronting Bridges Farm Rd., Caladium Dr., and Jillian’s Lane. Additionally, the plan requires streetscape improvements to Jillian’s Lane.
- Developer: JES, LLC (Jack Shaw)
May 2020, Extension Requested: Citing the coronavirus pandemic, the applicant submitted a request to extend the construction documents’ validity per the Davidson Planning Ordinance. The request was granted; the documents expire in 12 months.
Fall 2018: Beginning in 2015, the applicant began pursuing the approval of construction documents for the second phase of a previously approved master plan dating to the early-mid. 2000’s. Phase 1 of Davidson Pointe had been constructed, but Phase 2 - which serves as the well lot for the entire development - had yet to be constructed. The applicant proposed a plan for the well lot (Phase 2) calling for 22 lots using the existing street infrastructure. After several years of technical reviews involving the Town of Davidson, Mecklenburg County, and Charlotte Water, the town approved the plans in November 2018.
Developer - JES, LLC
Michael Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Davidson - Project Manager
Trey Akers, email@example.com