- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Town Green
Vendors must meet the following criteria in order to have a booth at Town Day:
- Must be a nonprofit or community-oriented organization.
- Must be within the Town of Davidson's jurisdiction.
- Must provide a game or activity (may not just hand out literature).
- There is no fee to participate; however, the organization may sell their own tickets or charge a fee for their activity.
- All money collection is the responsibility of the organization.
Click here for the online Town Day Application.
Please contact Davidson Parks and Recreation at or 704-892-3349 with questions.
Town Day Activities for 2019
- a cake walk,
- yard games,
- selfie station,
- face painting,
- puzzles and memory games,
- a pinewood derby,
- temporary tattoos,
- the monkey bridge,
- pollinator activities,
- Inaugural Walk with a Doc Challenge,
- music, entertainment, and food, and
- many booths featuring Davidson organizations.
Visit the Town of Davidson’s booth to:
- see the E.L.F. (the parks and recreation vehicle),
- register for our Vial of Life program (ensure that first responders receive your medical information during an emergency)
- learn about the town’s pedestrian and bicyclist safety campaign, Watch For Me NC,
- learn about child safety and anti-bullying,
- register for the CharMeck Alerts system, and
- get information on the programs and summer camps offered by the parks and recreation department.